Hex Vinyl Record Storage Crate
I put special priority on using natural, eco-conscious materials.
- Only no-added-formaldehyde plywood made with soy-based glue.
- Only FSC or SFI sustainably sourced plywood
- I pay extra to use zero-VOC varnish that has no chemical smell.
- I design my products to result in as little waste as possible.
- I ship in all paper based packing materials.
- Made in my shop in Bellingham, WA USA.
This isn't the typical record crate. It's precisely machined on a CNC from baltic birch plywood in a tiling honeycomb design that allows a tasteful view of your collection. At 13" square inside and 14"x14"x14" outside it's a perfect cube which means that there's head room for stacking multiple, something you can't do with shorter record crates.
My first flat pack product! I spent a lot of time making sure the assembly is easy and writing the instructions for anyone to follow. OR you can just take all the pieces and assemble them and it will probably go awesome. Gold colored screws finish it out for a premium look.
I make everything in my shop outside Bellingham, WA one at a time. I keep limited finished stock on hand so if you need more than I have available just email me and I can make it happen.