Super Slot Record Storage Crate
I put special priority on using natural, eco-conscious materials.
- Only no-added-formaldehyde plywood made with soy-based glue.
- Only sustainably sourced plywood certified from either FSC or SFI.
- I pay extra to use zero-VOC varnish that has no chemical smell.
- I design my products to result in as little waste as possible.
- I ship in all paper based packing materials.
- Made in Bellingham, WA.
This is a fine way to store your collection. It's more modern than any other on the market. This is for those who have a modern space, or who appreciate progressive design. It's machined from 1/2" baltic birch plywood on my CNC. At 14"x14"x14" outside it's a perfect cube which means that there's head room for stacking multiple, something you can't do with shorter record crates.
This is design number two for my record cube collection. For a different look, check out my Hex Vinyl Record Crate.
I had so much fun making this, seeking to fit as many slots in as possible without compromising the strength of the crate.
This ships flat and I include assembly instructions that anyone can follow. I think most people will just take all the pieces and assemble them and it will be fine. Gold colored brass screws finish it out for a premium look. You'll need a flat screwdriver or butter knife to install these.